Burnside Lawn Bowling Club

Identificatie

Soort entiteit

Geauthoriseerde naam

Burnside Lawn Bowling Club

Parallelle vormen van de naam

Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.

Aandere naamsvormen

Identificatiecode voor organisaties

Beschrijving

Bestaansperiode

Geschiedenis

The Burnside Lawn Bowling Club was organized in 1922 and incorporated on 24 December 1923. The Club was formed to “promote, foster and safeguard the Game of Lawn Bowling, and to encourage and maintain Friendship amongst the Members”. In 1923 club member George Vallance donated land on Hampton Road for a green and clubhouse. The clubhouse, known as Hampton Hall, was completed in 1927. Electric lights were added in 1930 to allow night time use of the green. The Burnside Lawn Bowling Club continues to operate from the site.

Plaatsen

Rechtsvorm

Functies, beroepen en activiteiten

Mandaat/bronnen van bevoegdheid

Interne structuren / genealogie

Algemene context

relaties

Access points area

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Occupations

Beheer

Authority record identifier

Identificatiecode van de instelling

Toegepaste regels en/of conventies

Status

Niveau van detaillering

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

Taal (talen)

Schrift(en)

Bronnen

Onderhoudsaantekeningen

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places