Showing 11 results

Archivistische beschrijving
Only top-level descriptions Historic buildings
Print preview View:

Doug Franklin collection

  • PR-173
  • Archief
  • [196-]-1979

Collection consists of photographs of Saanich heritage buildings taken in the 1960s and 1970s.

Franklin, Doug

Goward family fonds

  • PR-129
  • Archief
  • [186-]-1980

Fonds consists of photographs of the Beale and Goward families, the Goward house, and Cadboro Bay. Fonds includes correspondence, paintings, drawings, books, brochures, photographs and albums relating to the Goward and Beale families.

Goward family

Heritage Canada collection

  • PR-184
  • Archief
  • [197-]

Collection consists of photographs of various heritage buildings in Saanich taken in the 1970s.

Heritage Canada

Saanich Planning Department Photograph fonds

  • CR-121
  • Archief
  • 1960-1980

Fonds consists of photographs relating to land use, neighbourhoods, heritage and development in Saanich including: heritage buildings; commercial and municipal buildings; churches; schools; farm buildings; Dominion Astrophysical Observatory; Wilkinson Road Jail; and Dodd House.

Saanich Planning Department

Ada Bone fonds

  • PR-238
  • Archief
  • 1872 - 2003

Fonds consists of photographs showing Tillicum School and relief work gangs in the 1930s; photographs and documents from the 1983 Tillicum School reunion; and reproduction photographs of Hampton Hall. Includes textual material and ephemera relating to the Burt family.

Bone, Ada

Saanich Heritage Structures Inventory Collection

  • CR-114
  • Archief
  • 1987-2008 predominant

Collection consists of 1393 photographs, negatives and slides of heritage structures in Saanich. Includes 3.5 m of textual material consisting of files of historical, biographical and architectural information collected on each property.

District of Saanich

David Scholes fonds

  • PR-163
  • Archief
  • [189-]-[198-]

Fonds consists of photographs of historical houses in Saanich taken from the 1960s to the 1980s; streets include Tattersall, Prosser, Barrie, Wings Road, Borden, Saul, Snowdrop, and Prillaman. Fonds also contains photographs of the Leech family and various locations in Saanich from the 1890s to the 1960s: greenhouses, churches, radio towers and bridges. Locations are predominantly Saanich, but also include Central Saanich and Victoria West.

Scholes, David

S. Horace Draper Collection

  • PR-191
  • Archief
  • [1915-1918]; [195-]

Collection consists of photographs from 1915 to 1918 showing teamsters hauling the telescope to the Observatory, and the construction of the Observatory. Includes aerial views of the Observatory, and exterior views taken in the 1950s.

Draper, S. Horace

Jo-Anne Morrison collection

  • PR-209
  • Archief
  • [189-]-1985

Collection consists of photographs of various people and locations in Saanich and Central Saanich including: Jo-Anne Morrison and other Saanich staff; historic homes and buildings; the Municipal Hall at Royal Oak. Includes textual material on the Sluggett family of Brentwood Bay and other pioneers, early voters lists, notes on general history of Saanich, and historical information on various municipal departments.

Morrison, Jo-Anne

Saanich Heritage Advisory Collection

  • CR-113
  • Archief
  • [1978]-2015

Collection consists of photographs of various heritage structures in Saanich including the Ellison Feed Building on Culduthel Road, the Lindsay log cabin at 4420 Wilkinson Road, the Dodd House, the Goward house, the stone wall at Wilkinson Road Jail, and St. Mark’s Church. Collection also includes 1 certificate of an award of merit. The collection includes pre-demolition photographs of buildings removed from the Saanich Heritage Register. Collection inlcudes 166 photographs, 22 digital photographs, 25 slides, and 59 negatives.

Saanich Heritage Advisory and Archives Committee

Resultaten 1 tot 10 van 11