Item 1980-001-002c - St Luke's Church and cemetery, 1980

Open original Digital object

Identity area

Reference code

CR-121-1980-001-002c

Title

St Luke's Church and cemetery, 1980

Date(s)

  • 1980 (Creation)

Level of description

Item

Extent and medium

Photograph, B and W Print, 12.5 x 9 cm

Context area

Name of creator

Repository

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Photographer: Neil Findlow, Saanich Planning Department.
Location: Cedar Hill Cross Road

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

No restrictions on access.

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Note

St Luke's parish formed in 1860 with it's first church erected in 1862. The present church was built in 1887. The north aisle was added in 1942, the nave was extended in 1951. Edward Mallandaine architect.

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places