Fonds PR-160 - Webb collection

St Joseph's Hospital Farm, West Saanich Road St Joseph's Hospital Farmhouse and barn facing West Saanich Road, 1968 Prospect Lake General Store, 1968 Original Sam McCullough house, 1968 Quick farmhouse, 4512 Wilkinson Road Durrance farmhouse, "Vallena", 1968 Colquitz Market Store, was demolished in the late 1970s Trimble house, Interurban and Marigold Road, 1973 First Saanich Municipal Hall, Glanford Avenue CNR railroad crossing, Island Highway and Tillicum Road, 1954
Results 1 to 10 of 89 Show all

Identity area

Reference code

PR-160

Title

Webb collection

Date(s)

  • 1939-1978; predominently 1965-1978 (Creation)

Level of description

Fonds

Extent and medium

132 photographs

Context area

Name of creator

Biographical history

Repository

Archival history

Donated by Larry Webb ca.1978.

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Collection consists of colour photographs of various Saanich landmarks taken during the 1960s and 1970s.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

No further accruals are expected.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

No restrictions on access.

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

  • English

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Note

Accession number: 1978-001

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places